YDT's or Mass trip in February???????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading back out to the Mass this weekend, fantastic dive with relief from the sand to the surface of the Gulf. Its about 400-500' long with a ton of life. 30' depth keeps allows you a nice LONG dive :)

Alright, for us folk that live too close to yankees to know....where would this trip be out of and what is the dive cost ?:dork2:

Denise also found that weird body snatcher thing that opened up it's snell right before our eyes and turned into a mushy red thing. REMEMBER?

I need to adjust my meds and get some sleep! :lotsalove:

Point is - it's a cool dive and everybody should come along.

I remember Donna. To me diving these two wrecks is right up there with diving the O. It truly is an awesome dive. Adjusting your meds? :shakehead:.....You really are beginning to sound like me...:wink:

Cool pics Walter. I remember those.

PePaw, Gary's boat is in Orange Beach, Alabama. That is where we would leave out of to dive the YDT's. Gary's website has some information on the YDT's. Gary's Gulf Divers, Full Service Dive Shops, Orange Beach, Alabama

This trip (the YDT's) is $115. based on 6 divers if only 5 it will be $125. and 5 is the minimum for this one.

Gary, how long of a ride it is to the YDT's from your place? I have never dove them yet so was wondering.

This trip (the YDT's) is $115. based on 6 divers if only 5 it will be $125. and 5 is the minimum for this one.

OK, guys and gals I put down my reservation today with Gary. I will start a new link for this trip in the trips and marketplace section for deep dixie divers.

I would, at some point soon, really love to get back to the Mass and finish the dive I had to ditch after my buoyancy problems. I told a friend of mine who dives about it any he is interested in seeing it, so if anyone else wants to plan a trip, our schedules are both fairly wide open after Mardi Gras. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

(Oh, and a weekday trip would actually work as both of us are self employed)

I would, at some point soon, really love to get back to the Mass and finish the dive I had to ditch after my buoyancy problems. I told a friend of mine who dives about it any he is interested in seeing it, so if anyone else wants to plan a trip, our schedules are both fairly wide open after Mardi Gras. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

(Oh, and a weekday trip would actually work as both of us are self employed)

ditched, already.

<sigh>

Back
Top Bottom