YDT's or Mass trip in February???????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwww, you're not ditched!! Heck, since everything seemed to be going wrong for me on Saturday, I was hoping you wouldn't think "This girl's an idiot!" My other friend does want to check out the Mass though, and I really want to go back (just with more weight!! LOL). ANy trips you don't mind me tagging along, let me know! :)

OK, seriously, I would really like to do another trip to the Mass, so is it possible to try to set a date for that, and would anyone else be interested?

I would love to go to the Mass, but maybe in March? I am already going to ABWA on Feb 2nd (Can you come to that Doll Fin?) to YDT's Feb 9th and to Cozumel Feb 22nd. :D :D

I'd be interested in the Mass, just dont' have the money at the time. Maybe I'll just swim out there :D

OK, seriously, I would really like to do another trip to the Mass, so is it possible to try to set a date for that, and would anyone else be interested?

I would like to go out there again, but i'm not sure if Gary would be interested in going out there again since it is a longer jog out there for him for the nice price he gave us last time. We could always try and put something together with Gary and as a secondary plan try going out of Pensacola. I think March as Denise mentioned could be a better time, but this time we'll plan a time around high tide.

We could do another site and do the Mass for a second dive?

Back
Top Bottom