Yes you guess it another new one in Kingston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Acting on a tip today, GLUE dive club members went to find a marked wreck on the charts in Kingston and instead found not 1 but 2 wrecks within a 250 feet of each other, we dove them both and discovered a burnt yacht and this river schooner. We just had another hit on the way out, the wreck we went looking for.

Everything is located in 60ft of water, so for all to enjoy.

Tom

With all these wonderful finds, are you sharing the co-ords? I have my annual September outing with Divedude coming up, and I think it would be great to visit some of your new finds.

DivingGal once bubbled...
With all these wonderful finds, are you sharing the co-ords? I have my annual September outing with Divedude coming up, and I think it would be great to visit some of your new finds.

:D who do you think gives him these "tips":wink:

divedude once bubbled...

:D who do you think gives him these "tips":wink:

I'd give you a hug, but Donna might mad at me :D I'll be in touch to discuss going to some of the new ones... wheeeeeeeeee

I want a side scan sonar too... :pout:...
Then I could finally find the missing wrecks of Port Dalhousie...
There are a bunch, but just going with a fish finder is a bit daunting..

I'm right with ya there Spark-a-saurus!!!

You coming up to Kingston with us???

I have a cabin already reserved if you want to stay with us (I THINK there's more than one bed)........NO FRIGGIN' SNORING!!!!!

But I guess that isn't a problem anymore. What about DiveMistress???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom