Yesterday's diving was incredible! (with video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you got bunnies....

and now you got chicks too?

Do they get along?

Are you calling them your Goddesses?

Do you have Tigerblood?

:wink:

I've got bunnies. August's got a dog (and a kid). Steve now has chickens. Maybe we should be "Team Farm Animal." I hear there are some pretty positive connotations to that :D

"I know Uncle Pug. You sir, are no Uncle Pug."

TOOOOO funny!

Please tell me you guys are going to make the DYFO trip this year . . . Please?

video is wonderful and so are the conditions. heard it was pretty nice up by fort ross too. makes me regret not calling out on sunday to hit a couple coves :p

...the sites were pretty much textbook examples of what happens when you remove all the sea otters (i.e. Nothing But Urchins).

Yeah, I was diving last year up north, and an area in the site was like nothing I had seen around here, an "urchin barren." Gloomy.

I'm eager to hear if things held out for Sunday (seemed like the swells were picking up in the afternoon).

We dove on Sunday afternoon, and actually, it was really, really flat. Interesting, since it was supposed to be worse in the afternoon (the morning had some good wave action at the Breakwater)

Please tell me you guys are going to make the DYFO trip this year . . . Please?

I think mid-year travel plans (non-diving) are getting in my way; not sure about the rest of the team. I miss the antics on the boat, and have my fingers crossed for you guys for better conditions this year!

Excellent!

BTW, where is Cynthia going?

She's shipping out; somewhere in the East Coast, and possibly on a boat so no diving foreseeable in the short term.

heard it was pretty nice up by fort ross too.
Where did you hear that? Our group were the only ones diving out at Fort Ross on Saturday. The 100' vis was a lie, it was really only 70' :crafty:

Where did you hear that? Our group were the only ones diving out at Fort Ross on Saturday. The 100' vis was a lie, it was really only 70' :crafty:[/QUOTE

actually i figured it should have been nice since it was between storm cells :p had a customer come into my work late saturday telling me he was spearin at stillwater. mentioned it was quite delightful in that region. made me sad T_T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom