Yesterday's diving was incredible! (with video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa,

In some scenes, the video appeared tropical just amazing... :) Almost three hours under the water on doubles at 51 degrees, you really amaze me...

MG

I told him "I know Uncle Pug. You sir, are no Uncle Pug."
I'm eager to hear if things held out for Sunday (seemed like the swells were picking up in the afternoon).

Merlin, Dani & I made a run to Twin Peaks Sunday afternoon:

149_06-Mar-2011.gif

Vis at the chanel was ~40', Betos was 80', Sisters 100'.

When we finally made it out to the west end of Twin Peaks it was the best I've ever seen at Lobos, approx 150'+. WOW. We just hovered off the west end and stared; I was in shock. Really. The voice in my head probabally repeated "OMG" at least a dozen times.

There's a little "rock hill" to the SW of Twin Peaks; when we were over that, we could clearly see the shape of Great Pinnacle, so that's the basis for the vis. At the midpoint of Twin Peaks you could see both the west and east ends.

The chance of a lifetime. Wow! Thank you Dani & Merlin, my lovely wife Janet, Ken & Claudette - the Academy - Ben V and Team Bunny, for an amazing weekend filled with friends and dives.

All the best, James

WOW....great day ay Lobos. thanks for sharing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom