Yet another mindless game...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just how good are you at this, and how do you find them

I have gotten to level 6. I get these in the mail all the time.

I don't usually play computer games, so it's not surprising that I don't see the path to the key on level 3. The only way I've seen that opens the wall also destroys the key.

and faster than the crab!!! Go up then over to the right when the game first starts. Go all the way down and then immediately up to clear the dirt, but don't let the crab go any lower than the red ball. Go down to the red ball on the right and push it over the lock. Go all the way up and push the ball over to blow up the explosives!!! Go to the bottom and all the way over to the right to get the crab to follow you... go in a CCW circle to get the key... watch your bottom time! :tease:

NetDoc once bubbled...
I am having trouble with #6 :( I just don't get it!!!

you have to figure out how to block the path of the fish so that it swims a different path. when it swims down towards the portal thing push the rock on him to blow up the wall. i leave you to figure out how to block the path of the fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom