You Know You are a Diver When....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you think you are addicted to narcosis

What do you mean by "think?" :rofl3: You Know you are addicted!!!

You are so desperate to dive that by late winter you think nothing of cutting a hole in the ice to go diving...... (I went ice diving today):D

OR

Packing for a trip involves packing all of the necessary stuff (dive gear) and then weighing the bag to figure out if you can take anything else along without exceeding the airline's weight limits...... (I'm heading for Bonaire next weekend):cool2:

When you rarely see your non-diving friends anymore and all the vacations you take are to strange islands with great reefs non-divers have never heard of.

When you turn the shower on, you open the tap all the way and then twist it half a turn back.

(I do)

...a...

:rofl3: Now that's messed up!
Get to rehab or find yourself a 12 step program quick.

You Know You are a Diver When....

...you make Darth Vader breathing sounds while riding an elevator
...you spit on, then rinse your prescription glasses when in the restroom
...you fill your lunch thermos slowly so you can 'get a good fill'

- Chris

It suddenly doesnt bother you to spend your vacation in an absolute dump of a hotel, complete with roaches in the bathroom and bleating goats outside the window, where you get up at 6 am instead of having a late breakfast in bed.....all because there's good diving there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom