You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I take my lunch, cook my own dinner, refuse to grocery shop more than once a week (yep, my pantry is getting bare) just to fund the trip of the year. This year it's the Red Sea.

You find signature lines like "Submergo ergo sum" (I sink therefore I am) delightful.

I'm trying to cut down on my diving. People ask me why I have an annual inspection sticker on my forehead. I just tell them I'm on the patch.
:dork2:

In addition to the original reasons (which are so true, especially looking at a cruiseliner or a body of water!), instead of having coats in the coat closet, it is filled with diving gear and wetsuits, and more. :D

You stash a chunk of the grocery money away every week for the next divetrip.

You wake up in the morning, and the first thought that comes into your head is "I love the smell of neoprene in the morning. :D

Hotel room, warm climate, washed gear hanging in shower.

And then you wonder why the hotel doesn't have a shower curtain bar down the middle of the shower tub, and make a mental note to write the hotel about the lack of adequate drying facilities.

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom