You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...when the IT department at work decides its necessary to block ScubaBoard from your office computer during work hours... :D

...when the IT department at work decides its necessary to block ScubaBoard from your office computer during work hours... :D

HA HA HA! I'm in the IT department!! As long as we don't decide to make it a company wide policy to block it/not use it, I'm safe!

when your trying to explain that you´ve to travel half way across the sountry to go diving instead of being at your gf´s birthday =(

When u watch starwars and see there little mouth rebrether thingies and Pray that these will be on the market soon

Not read the whole thread but....

When you are sent overseas to work for a few months and the first thing you pack is dive gear - gotta make sure it's in the weight allowance - Work clothes can fit around it.

You record the noise that two tanks make when they clang together, dub it over the sound of you exhaling bubbles and play the combination it in your car while stuck in traffic.

When arriving at work, you do a back roll out of your car onto the pavement while holding your briefcase tight to your chest and your other hand holding your galsses on.

you're standing at the checkout holding just a tube of KY jelly and a pack of C-cells, and you're the only person thinking about drysuit seals and flashlight.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

One that I was discussing with HBDiveGirl a few days ago ...

... You know you're a dive addict when you meet an old friend on the street and don't recognize him because he's not wearing his drysuit ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom