You might be a dork diver if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finish this sentence. (appologies to Jeff Foxworthy)

You take self portraits and post them here!

DivePark.JPG

You take self portraits and post them here!

DivePark.JPG

I've seen you in the water Dave. It doesn't do you justice! :rofl3:

Is that a wise crack about my height? :rofl3:

Dave

Too bad he's so close you can't see his Octo and Air II.

Yes Mike and adobe, I have an AIR2 as well on the BC. My classmate didn't want his regulator so he just sold it to me for 70 dollars for the scubapro S550 2nd stage. Why not I said, I could either be a DIR wannabe or a complete super dork.

Is that a wise crack about my height? :rofl3:

Dave

:rofl3: He got you there Dave, for a minute there I thought you were trying to be a giant diver, but I guess Mike just focused the camera a little too close? :D

your profile states that your Dive Classification is Dork Diver.

...you actually go through the trouble of writing the code to automatically generate random mazes for a banner about Dork Diving to use in your signature.

(Hey, I think that works with the original question with or without the word "diver"! :rofl3:)

...you actually support people that write code for randomly generated mazes for a banner about dork diving by putting said banner into your signature.

... you are trying to get at least 5 of these examples into practice by your next dive!

You might be a DORK Diver if..........you really know what L.D.S. and S.A.C. mean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom