"Young" Quebecer(or Canadian) diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mar1217

New
Reaction score
Hello mello everyone ! Technically I should say this is all new to me but before my certification last year and did my first diving course during my college years, 10 years back. Thought there was too much theory involved with the craft so I changed class back then haha.
But I had a friend I got to know from my main passion, tennis, which nagged me for a while because he was about to follow the National Commercial diving class in Rimouski, to actually do the certification again. Caved in because I had free time for a while and it was a much more better experience than I what I experienced at school.

Gonna prolly start doing recreational dives with him once I follow up with the 2nd Open Water course this early fall if it goes all well 👍

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Thank you ! It's not always easy to be laser focus during summer vacations but I'll try to engage to the most I can 👍

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom