Your Country Needs You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welshman

Reaction score
News Flash

Prime Minister Tony Blair has today issued the following Press Release:

Exposing the Taliban

"As we all know the Taliban pose a deadly threat to this country so we must take every measure at our disposal to root them out. Accordingly the following emergency counter-measures will come into immediate effect.

The Taliban conside it a mortal sin for a man to see a naked woman other than his wife. So this Saturday at 2.00pm GMT all British women are asked to walk out their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort to have full effect.

All men are to position themselves in chairs in front of their house to prove they are not members of the Taliban, demonstrating that they think it's OK to see naked women other than their wife and to show support for all British women.

Since the Taliban does not approve of Alcohol a cold 6 pack at your side is further proof of your anti Taliban sentiment.

The British Government appreciates your efforts to help in rooting out these terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity, especially considering the current weather conditions."

This is a great idea.
We should do this in Canada and the USA as well.

It's -20°C here right now, we'll need time to organise everyone, get the word out etc , so this can be a co-ordinated all out effort.

The target Date is set for JUNE!

Mike D

Even as an American I'd be proud to support any such movement to stop terrorism.

too bad its only about 65° F here
(I love California weather)

Better get started on my tan, then :)

MD: What - living in a province where it's legal for both genders to appear in public topless isn't enough for you?

Welshman: the correct position for the beer is to have a cold *five* pack at your side - and one opened, in your hand. Sheesh! But it's interesting to note that the "warm British beer" stereotype isn't being perpetuated here.

I suppose it might work - just promise us that you males will stay dressed - if most females are helplessly rolling on the ground laughing their heads off, nothing will get done at all that day :)

Cheers! Cat (fully dressed today - it's a bit nippy here)

I'm up for it......do you think anyone will notice that I'll be cold though!!! :wink:

Not really, but I could start to with ideas like this.

Wouldn't be much of a problem getting the 6 pack to stay cold here with the single degree weather and the negative mid-teens wind-chills

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom