Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if you guys consider Bonito Island as part of Anilao, (geographically its maricaban) but I love the sites there. If you get the chance, dive the sites there. (Gammao, Hot Springs, and Garden Wall to mention a few.)

In Anilao proper, it would be Mainit (specially early morning 6-8am).

ciao

mainit. especially when you see two separate schools of cuda. and you have the "i'm so out of my natural element here"-moment. or when you hide among the rocks near the surface in a really ripping current and see all the huge fish around you sheltering against the current. sarap.

went to steps last week, pretty good decended to about 140 then decided to head back up on account to viz.

clgsamson:
where is this? and how'd you fare exiting from the boat to the resort?

BTW, did you see a shark?

Dive safe bro

nope dint see any sharks, objective was just to go deep. dint end up doing the shore entry/exit. bangka entry/exit all the way. steps site is 3 resorts away from outrigger. one of my best dives so far. very nice vertical drops almost like vertical rice terraces but underwater. even saw a mini wreck and stone statue of a mermaid. very, very eerie.

diving again this weekend somewhere in anilao, hopefully i will see another shark, maybe i should replace my weight belts with some fat bloody t-bone steaks:)

My best dive in Anilao was a shore dive right in front of Balai... Crack of dawn went before anyone else was up... on the way back saw in the distance a couple of Tuna speeding away. It was a really quiet mellow dive. Got back then had some coffee and waited on the porch for the rest of the world to wake up. :)

Ben_ca:
My best dive in Anilao was a shore dive right in front of Balai... Crack of dawn went before anyone else was up... on the way back saw in the distance a couple of Tuna speeding away. It was a really quiet mellow dive. Got back then had some coffee and waited on the porch for the rest of the world to wake up. :)

how was viz at that time? musthave been a spooky dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom