Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if that is the same "steps" as the "steps" of Vistamar . there are benches and a small wreck at the edge of the benches near "basura"

paolov:
if that is the same "steps" as the "steps" of Vistamar . there are benches and a small wreck at the edge of the benches near "basura"

not quite sure if its the same i can check. there was a small wreck i am sure of that and a stone stature of a mermaid near that. wreck is around 120-130 ft. i even remember seeing a old tamarraw fx in around 30ish ft of water. same??

paolov:
120ft , hmmmmm 40 ft. or it drifted down after 5 years .....

guess its diff:) anyway im heading down anilao for the weekend. i growing bored of the dive sites, can you suggest any new ones? il be there by around 745am in the hopes of spotting those elusive predators.

Spoon:
guess its diff:) anyway im heading down anilao for the weekend. i growing bored of the dive sites, can you suggest any new ones? il be there by around 745am in the hopes of spotting those elusive predators.

you want deep? try bahura ligpo , you can go deco dives there.

also try the 120ft at pinaccle ligpo

we also do 120ft (mala-mala) on the sandy part of the area. but this is more of exploratory dives and just being in the water as opposed to just going deep.

want to hook up this weekend?

on another thread you wrote ;

Spoon:
wow! i certainly learned a lot from this thread! i guess i will experiment this weekend! ....

i replied to that and i guess the moderator removed my reply.

hehehhe

paolov:
want to hook up this weekend?

Naiinggit na ako senyo ha :11ztongue . July 2-3 is my dive sked over at aquaventure though.

Spoon, try daryl laut. There are actually two (2) wrecks in that site, one is at 90 feet and the other half is at 140. Saw a large sting ray at 90 resting under a steel plate, 3 big jacks and maybe a dozen batfish. I guess they reside there. Big lionfishes the size of your head are usually at the 140 level. No sharks bro, viz was ok.

clgsamson:
Naiinggit na ako senyo ha :11ztongue . July 2-3 is my dive sked over at aquaventure though.

Spoon, try daryl laut. There are actually two (2) wrecks in that site, one is at 90 feet and the other half is at 140. Saw a large sting ray at 90 resting under a steel plate, 3 big jacks and maybe a dozen batfish. I guess they reside there. Big lionfishes the size of your head are usually at the 140 level. No sharks bro, viz was ok.

cool, im gona list all these sites and will demand my dm to take me to all of em. what do you guys suggest? im taking a daytrip consisting of 4 dives? il be in the area of outrigger.

slack tide this week end june 25 is between 11:00am to 1:00pm

have fun

Spoon:
cool, im gona list all these sites and will demand my dm to take me to all of em. what do you guys suggest? im taking a daytrip consisting of 4 dives? il be in the area of outrigger.

I would also suggest the "hole in the wall" in bahura. Immediately after the swim-through stay at the ridge edge and look downwards left to right very slowly and absorb the majesty of nature, mind blowing. You'll understand what i'm saying when you get there.

And oh btw, am not bragging but I and several other divers who were about to roll out saw a whale breach the ocean at bahura last May 21, 05. Later, during our SI at layaglayag two other boat load of divers came over to swapped stories about their encounter with the same whale. All the boatmen were ecstatic! Can you believe that?

Swertihan lang talaga Spoon. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom