Your FAVORITE snack food

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildmtn:
I am a big fan for dips - just wondering what dips do you make?

-wildmtn

I like spicy dips, tomato or cream cheese based. I espically like anything with chillis involved - i just see what i have left int he cupboard and fridge, or if i have a heap of tamotes left i pickle them and have a really cool dip with cheeses.

I like to snack on fruit: Grapes, apples or oranges.

Those are the only things that don't stare back at me with that guilty, "You're not actually thinking of eatting me, are you?" look.

Of course if the cookie looks good enough, I can eat it before it even winks at me! :eyebrow:

Pita and Hummuus like the Israeli i am. Felafel, and Zatar.

also has anybody ever tried bamba? they are like cheese puffs, but instead of cheese they have peanut butter!!!! the BEST snack food in the world.

Chips and HOT salsa too.

Fruit is great to snack on. But, depending on my state of mind, Oreos and crunchy peanut butter are another favorite :wink:

Guacamole and chips, popcorn, nachos, honey-roasted peanuts, Pringles...

avocados and bananas

A bag of Frito's and a can of Pepsi. Or if I am in a healthy mood, a apple or banana and peanut butter.

Jeff

green olives (stuffed with garlic or the pimiento kind), peanutbutter, and a diet coke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom