Your favourite Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use Ventura Technisub and I think it is very good, but I've just bought Scubapro Frameless 2 and I think it's gone be better :)

I have a Tulsa Visulator that I love. The only problem is I cant get my finger and thumb over my nose properly to equalize without having to push the mask upward.

I use a Scubapro Frameless Mask (black one). It is a really nice mask, super low volume, very strong, and for $102-115 it should be.

I use the Tusa Imprex Hyperdry. I love the purge feature with my moustache. ( clear silicone of course ) I love all the light it lets in.

I loved the way my x-vision fit but I couldn't keep it dry. I had to purge the thing 15-20 times during a dive. I switched to an Oceanic Shadow with a black skirt and the Mares is now a pool mask.

Tusa Visulator - with black silicone. I love the wide field of vision and it fits like a glove. I find the mask very easy to purge as well.

An Aqualung Quartz 1 with black skirt has been my favorite. I like the single-pane construction, and the field of view was always good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom