Your favourite Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Aqua Lung Pacifica Purge with black skirt is my current favorite. I have a 'vision issue' with low volume masks and two or more lens masks - makes me somewhat crosseyed with something near the bridge of my nose among other things. I just wear my disposable contact lenses and a good old single lens mask and this fits my definition of the best 'fit' for me.

i started with x-vision by mares which i like a lot. got myself a back up, clone of scubapro frameless that i like even better.
x is my back up now and original scubapro frameless did not fit well as clone did. x and clone are low volume , fit big noses, minimal squeeze at depth, x is 2 lens and clone is one lens mask.

pipedope:
The best mask is the one that fits you perfectly!

In fact, the three most important factors in mask selection are fit, Fit and FIT.

Sometimes a very subtile difference changes things. When I bought my last mask I tried on LOTS and found that the previous year Big Eyes fit me perfectly. The new version (that cam with a storage box) did not fit as well. I bought the older one. :D

That's because you are an "older" guy!! :11:

Rob

utnapistim:
Tusa Visualator
I'll second that, I just got one what a difference in field of view. But you've got to have a big face or it leaks.

BigJetDriver69:
That's because you are an "older" guy!! :11:

Rob

Yep, and my US Divers Tri Window mask only lasted 18 years. :eyebrow:

Add another vote for the Oceanic Shadow frameless with black skirt. I got mine for free so I like it even more!
I also have and like diving the Cressi Big Eyes, but it has a clear skirt so I use it as a spare.
Dive safe,
Robb

I have a focus and Look They are working very good with me. For you knowledge I don't have a large nose like Beppe said :)

Well what can I say not a bad response for one of my first threads...

Here are the most popular four

1st. Mares X Vision
2nd. Cressi Bigeyes
=3rd. Oceanic Shadow/Tusa Visualator.

BTW I did go out and buy a mask today and the perfect fit (and style..for me) came out to be the .......Tusa Visualator :)

Which by the way makes the results look like:
1st. Mares X Vision
=2nd. Cressi Bigeyes/Tusa Visualator.
3rd. Oceanic Shadow

Now where is that bloody toothpaste...

P.S> I also got some jetfins XL, size 11 tusa 5mm boots and a tusa platina evo3 snorkel..I feel great :D wallet is miserable

Back
Top Bottom