Your favourite Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cressi Bigeyes, black on black. I use it for freedivng and scuba.

cressi big eyes, black skirt is the way to go, makes a huge difference, i love mine, in fact when i had to replace it i got the exact same mask again without even trying any others

Well what a response...Thanks to all :thumb: who have responded to now

Glad to have joined SB, when spending your hard earned it's comforting to get some feedback on your prospective purchases.

So far looks like the Mares X Vision is taking line honors, more than doubling the next most popular the Cressi Big Eyes.

Now to find that perfect mask that fits too :wink:

aquarius:
Well what a response...Thanks to all :thumb: who have responded to now

Glad to have joined SB, when spending your hard earned it's comforting to get some feedback on your prospective purchases.

So far looks like the Mares X Vision is taking line honors, more than doubling the next most popular the Cressi Big Eyes.

Now to find that perfect mask that fits too :wink:

Try an AGA mask..You'll never want anything but that.

Amphibious:
Cressi Bigeyes, black on black. I use it for freedivng and scuba.

Second that.........

The best mask is the one that fits you perfectly!

In fact, the three most important factors in mask selection are fit, Fit and FIT.

Sometimes a very subtile difference changes things. When I bought my last mask I tried on LOTS and found that the previous year Big Eyes fit me perfectly. The new version (that cam with a storage box) did not fit as well. I bought the older one. :D

I use a Scubapro Frameless with custom lenses.

But seriously, any one that fits.

Jim

My $20 US Divers mask is suiting me just fine. Hasn't leaked even at 135 ft. Also had it on dives lasting over an hour already! Hey, cheap ain't always bad...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom