Your Goal for 2008??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Learn to ice dive (if we get ice). Earn NAUI Master (if the instructor is available). Be a better buddy. Buy a piece of gear Ber doesn't already have. :D Dive outside the US.

I made 88 this year. Should be 100+ next year now that I've finished DM and will be working with a lot more classes and checkout sessions.

As for fun dives, two trips to CoCoView and one to the Galapagos on the schedule already.

Hmmm...Nitrox, AOW, Rescue, and hopefully Cavern/Intro to Cave by the end of the year. Thankfully, my job lets me have a decent amount of free time :D

My significant other is going on a Discover Scuba dive in January...if it turns out he likes diving, my year will be off to a great start!

Look's like Basic Cave in Jan. and hoping to get Adv. Nitrox/Deco by mid year. Of course a lot more bottom time.

I’ve had many great adventures this year a few I want soon forget. I met a bunch of new friends and dive buddies I even had the opportunity to meet some of your friends Gary that live down around Bear Point that builds their own guns. I spent many a days with Skipper on the Loney Tune and chased many a fish with Tim And Sonny out of MBT these guys are nuts.

As far as my 08 goals I have two I would like to accomplish One being diving the German U boat U-352 The other being to lie on my back looking up at the “O” from the sand. Oh and last but not least go on a Lobster dive with poor old lonely Paul

Happy Holidays all :lotsalove:

I want to get out to alot of the sites that the charters don't seem to hit anymore since the "O" has come to town as well as some that the charters do go and I haven't hit yet. Specifically the Chevron Rigs, USS Massachusets, Tex Edwards Barge, Brass wreck, and Anteres, 50/50 tug, Go Navy Tug, and Rome to name a few. I also want to go back to a few of my favorite sites from this year such as the new I10 bridge rubble (Ivans Reef), YDT's, Avocet, Pete Tide, the "O" of course and even a trip out to the shallow 3 mile barge.

For shore dives I want to hit Alabama point (new years day hopefully crossing this one off the list), Whiskey wreck, Destin Jetties, and St. Andrews Jetties. I would also like to start hitting Ft. Pickens Jetties a few times this year other than the scheduled trip on Jan 12th. I would also like to hit Navarre Pier and P-cola Beach alot this year. I have really enjoyed shore diving this year with all the bottom time to enjoy playing with my camera. So if you want to shore dive and need a buddy I would love to go.

I look forward to diving with the people I have already met from ScubaBoard and look forward to diving with even more new dive buddies this year.:D

As Many as I can here in the midwest. It's not the numbers that I want it's the quality of the dives I do get in.

My Goals for the year include getting my son certified this march and diving with him. Also for myself I would like to Dive the "O" this year and several other dives around pensacola I have not been to. In terms of classes I would like to either take the Dive Con class or the Intro to Tech Class. As far as the number I would liek to get 100 + in this year. Oh and I hope to catch with more SB's this year.

My goal is to still be alive this time next year. 75 cave dives would be good too.

And buy a drysuit!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom