Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda fighter

one fight

score: Barracuda 1......Cudabait 0

I am retired from the State of Texas. I had 28 years in the computer industry as a programmer, programmer/analyst, DP training coordinator, Apple network admin, Novell network admin, Novell CNE, web page designer and programmer.
Now I am a NAUI Course Director for Oak Hill Scuba, Inc. in Austin. Doesn't pay much, but it beats a desk job (and no where near as political)!

carlislere:
I am retired from the State of Texas. I had 28 years in the computer industry as a programmer, programmer/analyst, DP training coordinator, Apple network admin, Novell network admin, Novell CNE, web page designer and programmer.
Now I am a NAUI Course Director for Oak Hill Scuba, Inc. in Austin. Doesn't pay much, but it beats a desk job (and no where near as political)!

Now I know who I can hand-off all that web crap at OHS to when I go off to law school. Glad you saw fit to post this Ron... :)

Cudabait:
Barracuda fighter

one fight

Have you ever told the story of your Barracuda fight here on Scubaboard? I would be interested to read it if you have. Thanks! (Never met a real Barracuda Fighter before...)

Foo

Cudabait:
Barracuda fighter

one fight

:rofl:

cuda

your obviously typing to use so the cuda didnt take some fingers so what did you do to make a cuda make a pass at you?

tooth

Foo:
Have you ever told the story of your Barracuda fight here on Scubaboard? I would be interested to read it if you have. Thanks! (Never met a real Barracuda Fighter before...)

Foo

I ask cuda about it when I met him, interesting story. If I see a barracuda at night the dive light goes off lol. He's a lucky man.

PurduEE:
Now I know who I can hand-off all that web crap at OHS to when I go off to law school. Glad you saw fit to post this Ron... :)

Well, Hi, PurduEE,

What's a web?

Texan born and Raised (in SoCal for last 10 years and can truthfully say 'All my ex'es live in Texas'), still consider that TX is my home but I'm currently the Director of Financial Systems and A/R for a software company. BAsically a CPA but with a technical side

I work in the Oil industry, mainly on technology development projects associated with deepwater exploration and development (REALLY deep water....7,000' - 10,000').

Most of my current work is associated with AUV's (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles) and subsea instrumentation.

I've managed to spend the last twenty five years engaged in some form of subsea activity. It's been (and still is) a lot of fun although I have now 'progressed' to a desk jockey role.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom