Your Occupation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73:
I have seen it mentioned a couple of times and must ask - what is FDA483?

Other than my user name, a FDA483 is an official listing of "Observations" given to a drug company or other establishments that is regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration at the completion of an audit . It is basically the list of finding that they feel need to be corrected at the site. Every drug company gets them, if the observations are serious in nature it could lead to other regulatory action.

A soldier for the last 23 years. Did two tours in Korea on the 'Z', and a whole bunch of visits to places I have no desire to see again. Last gig was in Iraq 03, swore if I ever made it home, I would learn to dive. Lots to learn still.

sandjeep:
A soldier for the last 23 years. Did two tours in Korea on the 'Z', and a whole bunch of visits to places I have no desire to see again. Last gig was in Iraq 03, swore if I ever made it home, I would learn to dive. Lots to learn still.

Job well done, welcome home soldier! (or after 23 years more like 1SG)

FD (11B3H)

Underwater Bridge Inspector for the DOT (Commercial Diver)
Scuba Instructor

I sell Auto Parts, Repair Snapper Lawn Equipment, Weld, Service and Customise Harley Davidson Cycles and fix just about anything thats broke.

commercial diver - I started my own company last year after diving for the Army for 10 years and diving for other companies for 5

Back
Top Bottom