Your online name, howd you pick it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fabasard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Mine is a abreviated version of "Fat Bas**rd" and believe me, it fits!:D

I like cream of wheat. It's yummy.

what I do for relaxation / what I do for a living

(Formerly wcwirla, which I upgraded to something more interesting and added an avatar of a new friend I met off of Catalina)

I married Almity1 and became Almitywife and "the child" online name is Almitychild

:D its a family tradition :D

A baby in Redwings clothes and sitting in the Stanley Cup can only be a Superstar.

I am the second son of the second son of .......up to 7 generations....last name first four letters "Horn.." Gotta be something there...

sciguyman, one of those random names I thought of when I was 12. It was going to be sciman, but that was already taken on msn, so sciguyman it is.

I love doggie .....name superdog

i played water polo in high school and it was tradition to call the new asian guy bruce. i guess 3 years before me there was an asian guy who no one knew his name so they called him bruce cause he looked like bruce lee. so im the third one, hence bruce3 but my legal name is kenneth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom