Your order please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid:
I like to bring Starburst on the boat.
The BEST cure for dry mouth after a long dive.

justleesa:
I don't think it would have the same effect :wink:

If it did have an effect, you'd atleast know where your bad breath was coming from...

BA-ZING!

Kriterian:
If it did have an effect, you'd atleast know where your bad breath was coming from...

BA-ZING!

:rofl:

On the boat I usually have Starburst, pretzels, sometimes oranges or pineapple, and I like to get a bag of the Hershey's miniatures. Always have Coke, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, water, and Dr. Pepper. I should also start carrying Sunkist Orange.

I'll eat pretty much anything on board. All last summer I ate hot dogs between dives although more than 2 is a pretty bad idea, talk about sinking like a rock!

Rachel

biscuit7:
On the boat I usually have Starburst, pretzels, sometimes oranges or pineapple, and I like to get a bag of the Hershey's miniatures. Always have Coke, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, water, and Dr. Pepper. I should also start carrying Sunkist Orange.

I'll eat pretty much anything on board. All last summer I ate hot dogs between dives although more than 2 is a pretty bad idea, talk about sinking like a rock!

Rachel

Common Horse Horse, you know the only appropriate thing to serve between dives is red Fanta!

Local to your area, I've enjoyed the hospitality of Ed Robinson's boat in Maui. Water or soda always available, chunks of deliciously ripe pineapple, salty crunchy pretzels & cheezits, and cookies. Towels were offered first for assisting those who had either forgotten theirs or needed a reminder to dry off. Napkins were offered with the food. No one was dribbly or piggy, but I can definitely see how that grossed you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom