Your screen name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panzer70

Reaction score
Hey All,
I have seen some pretty interesting handles out there and was wondering what thier origins are.... Panzer is the german word for tank (I'm of German Hertitage) and it also shares the first four letters of my last name so I kinda adopted it the 70 is for my birth year.
stay hep
tom

Use the search button...:D

You'll find at least two threads you can resurrect which discuss just that...PM me if you have any trouble finding them...:D

nauifins73

naui - certifiying OW agency

fins - favorite Buffett song

73 - the year I graduated from Boulder City High School

Becky

rme = Army / diver / 2002 = was just to personalize it further as I use it on several groups and did not want to bother with different screen names or passwords...

I was previously an Army engineer diver.

Jeff Lane

Cereza means Cherry in Spanish.
Someone was already using my name, so I thought it would be neat to use my name still but in another language.

Cherry

besides being an avid diver I am also a Biker.. Bouncer is my club name and SMC are the initials of the Club I ride with here in S. FLA.. =-)

I am a team roper. I used to say "there is only one thing I like better than team roping but can't remember what it is"?
Maybe SCUBA will be what I can't remember. After our first SCUBA diving trip, to Cozumel, next month I will let you know.

Jambi-The jenie on the show Pee Wee's Playhouse.

One day at work I just started saying Mekka Lekka Hi Mekke Hiney Ho, Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Jambi Ho. One of my co-workers said "hey, thats what jambi the jenie says on the kids show" and they started calling me Jambi.

:eek:ut:

Jambi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom