Your screen name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC.....name...location.........ok so i was have a non creative day....at least i got logged on

I am the dope on the end of the hose who crawls into the pipe to clean, inspect, dredge, plug, unplug, repair, etc..

To paraphrase from "Star Wars", "You gonna dive in that? You're braver than I thought."

I don't know about brave, maybe I just like cleaning silt our of diving gear.:D

Commercial diving is a misnomer, nobody pays me to dive, they pay me to solve a problem and diving is just the commute to work.

After growing up in Michigan, the University of Michigan served me well for undergrad, med school, and Internal Medicine residency. Even though I've moved to Nashville for the next phase of life, I'll always bleed maize & blue!

Go Blue!

Jim

Being originally from Clarksville, TN...I will refrain from going into a chorus of "Rocky Top" LOL

I hope you enjoy the great state of Tennessee!!!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Well... my handle is because I am a smug jerk.

Eh... not really... it's a play on words of sorts... one of the words is the mascot of the University I attend, one other is my last name and the other is just One :wink:

Ben

NJ is where I was born and currently live (out of necessity!)

Dive - hmmm... well thats obvious

Girl - thats what i am~~~ :D

Not terribly creative so thats the best I could come up with!

Panzer70 once bubbled...
Hey All,
....Panzer is the german word for tank (I'm of German Hertitage) and it also shares the first four letters of my last name...

got an interesting pm about the german word for tank... I meant tank in the armored vehicle way not scuba tank...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom