zeagle /atomic regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the input ..i can get the z2x for the same price as the z2 .the atomic are cheaper but once i add the z2 octo it works out to be 100.00 more than the zeagle withenvoy octo. so like i originally said should i go for the atomic for 100.00 more or being i'm getting 2 for my daughter perhaps 1 of each since i'm torn

One thing to note is that Atomics only need servicing every two years versus the Zeagle every year. The Zeagle will have free parts if you keep it serviced at an authorized dealer but even then in a few years you will have made that $100 back.

End of the day they both work well and you will be happy with the either most likely. I did sell both my Flatheads for Atomics though mainly due to weight and service costs.

You can't go wrong with either choice. Both companies make well designed, high quality gear backed up by excellent customer service.

We dive with Atomic regs and Zeagle BCs.

Back
Top Bottom