Zeagle Envoy v. Aeris Atmos Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suggest you look very closely at the environmentally sealed Zeagle DS-V. In my opinion it's a premium reg. I chose it over the older, heavier, Flathead, and the higher maintenance 50D.
Rex

I just got the Zeagle DS-V a few hours ago, just whant to know if anyone knows the difference from a Flathead aside from the price.

RLarsen:
I suggest you look very closely at the environmentally sealed Zeagle DS-V. In my opinion it's a premium reg. I chose it over the older, heavier, Flathead, and the higher maintenance 50D.
Rex

A question:
I thought ALL diaphragm regulators were "sealed". This is why they are used for cold diving. Pistons, however are not unless they are packed with silicone. Then they are a pin to service. Is this not right? Can anyoene explain which parts are exposed on the non env. sealed Zeagle?
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom