Zenith Leaking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take the reg to them, let's see what they say.

Best,

Chris

"Hi Evan. Good to hear from you. The HOG reg you bought from them, best you take pictures and write back to them bout it. There's nothing I can do here if I touch anything...they will void the warranty. See what they reply and then you proceed with what they advice. Thanks."

Is the reply I got from the local shop selling HOG. CA got back to me in email but I've sent the regs to another local shop and they said that there is some issue with the 1st stage but would not be able to give me the diagnosis until the main tec is back. Will follow up with CA after that and maybe send the regs back for warranty.

No we would not void the warranty if one of our dealers looked at the reg. In fact we wouldn't void the warranty even if they were not a HOG dealer.

I dont know what to tell you, can I have you ship it to our EDGE asia office?

No we would not void the warranty if one of our dealers looked at the reg. In fact we wouldn't void the warranty even if they were not a HOG dealer.

I dont know what to tell you, can I have you ship it to our EDGE asia office?
I am actually quite happy to hear that. I guess the shop is just importing HOG in and selling at a high price.

The regs are being checked by another shop at the moment and they said that there is some problems with the 1st stage but would require the main tec(on a trip till next Wednesday) to make a proper diagnosis. If the issue can't be resolved I will send it back to Cave Adventurers or to the Asia office.

Will give an update as soon as I know the main cause of issue. Thank you so much for the assistance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom