Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am new to boards in general and this is my first. How do you "close a thread" or do they just unravel on their own? I had asked a question and people answered so I thought I should clear out the clutter and get rid of it. Didn't find anything in the FAQ area. Or is there a board janitor that comes around and tidies up periodically so we don't have to worry about loose threads? Normally I don't mind clutter in my own house but I don't know about here! Also what is "Close Current Tag"?

thank you,

new and generally lost

welcome!

Don't worry about closing threads - they just kind of fizzle out. Sometimes they will be specifically closed by the regulators but that does not happen very often and I'm not even sure of the rules for that!

Jonathan

I think every once and a while a thread is excised and/or closed if it gets out of control. I've only seen it happen once and it was well deserved. Welcome to the boards!

HI Eco:
Welcome to the board. You'll probably continue to get answers to your questions through- out the months. Because of this, we rarely close a thread.
We try to stay behind the scenes and do as little moderating as possible.
Kinda let things "Go with the Flow"
Enjoy!

welcome to the board!

Welcome on board. Uhm I dont think you close threads here so far I havent had the need to . Its all maintained dont worry about it just have fun
EC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom