Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My next outing is 27 JUN 09. I will endeavor to take a pic of me with the different color fins. Until then, here's more dorkness diving: stickers madness!!!
Hey! That's my birthday! :coffee:

Is that Rolex real? :confused:
What do you do on a dive go up to other divers, open a flap custom-built in your suit and flash the watches saying, "Pssst. Hey buddy, wanna buy a watch?" :rofl3:
Yes, that's the real Sea Dweller. And yes, she does go underwater with me.

As far as opening flaps and flashing on dive boats...well...let's just say that I was banned from several dive boats.:no:

Just kidding!!!:dork2:

Yes, that's the real Sea Dweller. And yes, she does go underwater with me.
Super! Personally, I think people that fork over the $$$ for awesome gear (watches, etc.) and then refuse to use it need their heads examined.

let's just say that I was banned from several dive boats.:no:
Maybe it was the fins! :rofl3:

I'll be calling you next time I'm in SoCal if that is O.K. Hopefully you know some boats that will still let DDivers aboard!:D

I'll be calling you next time I'm in SoCal if that is O.K. Hopefully you know some boats that will still let DDivers aboard!:D
Please, by all means!!!

I've seen more colors on divers this year than last year, so maybe the Dork Side is doing its magic on the rest of the unsuspecting diving community.:dork2:

Please, by all means!!!

I've seen more colors on divers this year than last year, so maybe the Dork Side is doing its magic on the rest of the unsuspecting diving community.:dork2:
I think we'll soon have to have DID (Do It Dork) classes, etc...:D

Here are some tributes to the Dork Side.

Differentlycoloredsplitfins001.jpg

Differentlycoloredsplitfins002.jpg

Here are some tributes to the Dork Side.
MOF, mismatched fins, bright colors, carabiner, Air2 (or equivalent), etc., yep, you're gonna die! :D

Wow, that is awesome! :dork2:
Put a smile on my face!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom