Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuff said. I have yellow fins... that's the "false eye" strategy that some fish use to avoid having their heads bitten off in the first bite. Course you can't swim as fast once the sharks eat your fins.

Love them yellar fins meself!

Question: Do I get to count my three new Toypedos as DD gear? I brought them to the pool for the Advanced class I was assisting yesterday, and we had a great time tossing them at each other with the lights off. :biggrin:

For those who have a REAL fetish for Dork Gear and want to show it off to the rest of the world, this might be a real opportunity:
Hmm... among the requirements, it says, "Be a certified PADI Rescue Diver or above".

ClayJar compares his NAUI certs to PADI Rescue Diver... "or above"? Check. :D

I suppose they probably meant "Be PADI certified as a Rescue Diver or above", but that's not what they said, now, is it? :biggrin: No matter, as I don't have a week or longer to spend on my 15 minutes of fame. (That's, what, just a bit more than two minutes of fame per day?)

It *would* be a blast if they'd let me in on the fun, but I have this nagging suspicion I might be used as the *other* example. (Hmm... if someone would let me borrow some flip splits, I could be *several* examples. :))

YES, BABY!!!

PaintedFins.jpg

YES, BABY!!!
Are these your fins, or someone else's? Is that your initials? The funny thing is that they were pretty colorful before you even started it would seem. Nevertheless, you should some kind of award!
:rofl3:
Maybe Teamcasa can provide one! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom