Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_0040.jpg

...with your "yum yum" yellow suit, is it ever possible for you to dive OUTSIDE a sharkcage? :wink:

I'd want Purple, Gold and Green - Mardi Gras colors! Throw a little "laissez les bon ton roulette" in tha mix! :kiss2:

Fat chance any shark will mistake you for a seal in that outfit........great choice for safety.
I should either get rid of my all black wetsuits.......or.......Tie Dye?....Hmmmmmmm.....:)

Fat chance any shark will mistake you for a seal in that outfit........great choice for safety.
I should either get rid of my all black wetsuits.......or.......Tie Dye?....Hmmmmmmm.....:)
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey all!
Did you all get anything worth photographing and posting for Christmas? would love to see it!!!
:coffee:

Also, this thread is 100% hi-jackable, so not only funny pics but funny stories that fit the DD manifesto are also welcome!
Happy New Year!!

:dork2:Divers forever!

Just call me the King of Dork Gear. Color? You got color! Stickers? You got stickers!

Two things I might point out.
You seem to have got spring straps, and yet they're on split fins!
You should go nitrox to get bright green hand wheels on your valve:eyebrow:
(This even lets you get a green and yellow sticker on your tank!:wink: )

Last edited:
I might point out.
You seem to have got spring straps, and yet they're on split fins!

O.K., I'll bite, and that is "wrong" BBEEECCCAAAAUUUSSSEEE????.....
:coffee:

I, well, not me, but my friend uses steel traps with splits. I never could figure out why, but he likes em. Personally, I don't like split fins OR steel traps. :D

Shark Researchers:
Shark researchers even refer to the bright yellow color traditionally used in water saftey gear as “yum yum yellow.”

Nuff said. I have yellow fins... that's the "false eye" strategy that some fish use to avoid having their heads bitten off in the first bite. Course you can't swim as fast once the sharks eat your fins.

Back
Top Bottom