Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is sweeeet!
I want one!!

Really! :D

You really can get one! The pic is from the Zeagle website showing the various colors they have and the parts of the BCs that you can customize and they'll sew it for you. I don't think they ever expected anyone would want all those colors in that awesome pattern, but maybe they didn't count on :dork2: divers!

Personally I don't think that it looks that bad just like it is! I wouldn't usually like something with so many colors, but it all blends well.

The bladder back (not shown) could be another color (if desired, I believe). Now, personally I don't do pink, no offense, (I won't even eat froot loops), but I know many divers like hot pink. So there is another color that can be added, if Zeagle offers it. I personally think the yellow-red looks great together. :D
I for one wouldn't criticize them for having a pink bcd, or for even HAVING a bcd to start with! (refer to manifesto).

I don't think they offer hot pink on these bcs, which is too bad. I would love black with teal, hot pink, and purple accents. Just like the 80's fabric on the city buses...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:dork2::dork2:

I don't think they offer hot pink on these bcs, which is too bad. I would love black with teal, hot pink, and purple accents. Just like the 80's fabric on the city buses...

What city would THAT be???? :confused:

When I lived in Long Beach, CA a few years ago I took the Passport buses and they had this sweet upholstery. The Passport buses ran downtown and along the beach and to the campus where I worked. Totally sweet fabric!

Do you know how Zeagle prices out the BCs? Is it more for more colors, or once you start ordering custom colors it doesn't really matter? I think that yellow-red with purple accent would be great!

Is there any other gear out there that can loudly proclaim even to the most casual observer :dork2: ?

I don't know what the custom color pricing is, just that it is extra. The Zeagle website says to contact your dealer for pricing. Your yellow-red-purple scheme sounds fun! :dork2:

Just call me the King of Dork Gear. Color? You got color! Stickers? You got stickers!

IMG_0040.jpg

BMWM6006.jpg

Just call me the King of Dork Gear.

LOVE IT!!!! :rofl3::dork2::rofl3:
Now THAT is one awesome outfit!

Hey! Look behind you! Some dude done stole your yellow snorkel!! :rofl3:

Oh, sorry, but you do get dinged just a smidge for using a wing though! :D

Back
Top Bottom