Epic Download Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kvp

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the Epic computer and have been downloading dives to my PC very successfully. However, on 1/1/2010, the dives have been coming in with the date of 1/1/2000. I have checked the date on the computer and it is set correct.

Any ideas?

Ken

Anyone get any feedback on this? Having the same problem with my Epic.

EDIT: Just checked the Aeris website and it looks like a new version was just released. The release date is 1/22/10, version 2.2.2. I'm going to give that a try and see if it addresses any of this.

DiveAeris.com - Scuba Diving Services - Software

The download on the Aeris site fixes the problem. I've had 26 dives since the new year and after the update all the dives were imported correctly.

If you delete the dives with the wrong year, then import, the dives with the correct year will be imported again.

I saw the title of this thread and figured it was about the biggest download problem of all time.

Never mind.

I saw the title of this thread and figured it was about the biggest download problem of all time.

Never mind.
You got my curiosity up. What is the biggest download problem of all time?

Ken

You got my curiosity up. What is the biggest download problem of all time?

Ken

I have no clue.

All I can say is that in my personal experience, I have had some difficulties here and there with downloads, but I've always gotten it done one way or the other.

While download problems can be frustrating and time consuming, none of mine have been anything close to "Epic".

I have no clue.

All I can say is that in my personal experience, I have had some difficulties here and there with downloads, but I've always gotten it done one way or the other.

While download problems can be frustrating and time consuming, none of mine have been anything close to "Epic".
I guess the joke's on me with my title for this thread. I didn't even think of it that way.

It's amazing how the same exact words can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Have a good day.
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom