Umkomaas Lodge Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived with these cowboys before - You can read about it here

I can truely recommend diving with Quo Vadis (also mentioned in the above post).

If you need to know more - let me know and I'll get the info for you :)

I have been diving with ULDC since 1995, did all my coarses with them and can truly say they are an exelent bunch of people.

P.S. Yazrick, Jacq was asking about Umkomaas Lodge Dive Charters not Aquaplanet as you spoke about in the other thread.

Hi Jacq

I've never dived with Umkomaas Lodge but my group always stays and dives with Sea Fever. www.seafever.co.za. We've always enjoyed our stay and had no complaints at all.

I'm going down next weekend and they've really been great in accommodating the dives we've requested.

spankey:
I have been diving at aliwal for about 12 years. I currently use The Whaler, they are great, the skipper just took over (about a year ago) and he is very hands on. I would really suggest them to anyone, beginner or advanced.

Also recommend The Whaler!

Back
Top Bottom