Diving Sodwana Bay, South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry nothing on Tofo, heard it is similar marine life wise to Sodwana though and they have this Manta point there where you can see many at the same time. can't really recommend anything over there but i heard those guys might be ok Diving Tofo | Liquid Adventure - Tofo | Inhambane | Mozambique - Wet your dreams, i am also considering going there some time this year maybe, will see. Anyways if are coming to SA give me a shout i will most likely be back there starting August for the whole next season I hope so i can always help out. Another place to consider is Aliwal Shoal south of Durban. You can combine Sodwana-Aliwal as they are maybe 4 hours nice drive apart. Aliwal has stunning shark diving, they also have baited shark dives (not feeding) but its only for the brave ones as you might end up with 50 sharks at the same time or a few tiger sharks, insane, that is so far the best experience i have had diving, 7 tigers swimming around you and NO CAGE:). good luck planning:)

just got back from several months diving SA and Moz..spent about 3 weeks at Tofo/Barra/Zavora. if you're looking for a dive op in Tofo I'd highly recommend Peri Peri Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom