Sharem - end of OCT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfelipe

Reaction score
Hello,
I plan to arrive in Sharem Oct 28th (looking for dive buddies), and thinking about staying at Camel Dive Hotel. I am also like what I have sean from Emperor Dive Shops for gear and posssibly trips.

It looks like I may only have 2 days to dive, :(
I really want to do a camel saffari dive trip one day, and the other day Ras Mohamid.
Anyone have any thoughts on these accomendations and dive shop ?

Thanks,
Richard

Richard,

I may be down there around that time as well. Let me know what shop you plan to go out with, as I may try to do the same.

I always stay in the Camel dive club hotel. It is a magnificent hotel, It is not 5 star hotel, but it offer all everything that the 5 star hotels offer, beside the diving crew there are very professional and talent. You will enjoy your stay there and the will have magnificent time diving there. By opinion is Don't hezitate and go ahead

I'll be in Sharm and will stay with my friends - in the hotel just next to Camel one (Pacha/Sanafir).
Here is my Egyptian mobile:
+20123748376 so feel free to call me.
Cheers
mania

Back
Top Bottom