Looking To Buy Exceptional Megalodon Teeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm not a diver, but I am really into collecting Megalodon teeth. I'm always looking for near perfect to perfect Meg teeth to add to my collection. I prefer teeth over 3" with perfect to near perfect root, burlette, enamel, serrations, and tip. I know some of you out there are siiting on some beauties or will find some, so please feel free to send me an e-mail @ lizardsofoz@verizon.net letting me know what you have to sell with good pics. I am ready to buy and always looking for more. Thanks in advance.
Matt Ozsvath

You may want to contact Mark Renz, he's so into Meggies that he's written a few books about them and leads inland expeditions here in FL to find them in some of the rivers. He's an excellent man with a great big adventurous heart and fun to spend the day around! :)

Colin
Thanks for the info. Do you know how I may be able to get in touch with him? Does he have a website?
Matt

I have a couple that I would probably sell you. How much are you looking to pay?

That sounds great. I would be very interested in purchasing your teeth. Please feel free to e-mail me at lizardsofoz@verizon.net to show me pics of what you have and to discuss price. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.
Matt Ozsvath

One could research the teeth out on the net, fossil shows, etc... I've seen broken teeth chunks for for a few bucks for a few broken chunks to $15-100 for teeth, $100+ for teeth that are polished and mounted in wire. :)

CBulla:
You may want to contact Mark Renz, he's so into Meggies that he's written a few books about them and leads inland expeditions here in FL to find them in some of the rivers. He's an excellent man with a great big adventurous heart and fun to spend the day around! :)

How do I get in touch with Mark Renz as it sounds like fun. Thanks, Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom