Photo Printer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DTB1981

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Can some one recomend a good printer for photos, or should i get one of the photo only printers?

I have a small HP photoprinter (4x6) and am very happy with it. For me and what I need the prints for it is just right....If I want to sell a print I get it printed at my LPS

justleesa:
I have a small HP photoprinter (4x6) and am very happy with it. For me and what I need the prints for it is just right....If I want to sell a print I get it printed at my LPS

Sounds good to me. Get the small one for home, and if I want somthing bigger pay the $1 and get it done

Consistantly rated tops for Photo's:
#1 Epson
#2 Canon
#3 HP

For multi purpose - i.e. text and photos, go HP.

Depending on how much printing you do, I really like the Sony Dye Sublimination printer I got my Dad, seems to work really nicely, produces great photos, and doesn't have any of those horrible issues that ink jets seem to have (at least every ink jet I've ever had).

If all you want are 4x6 prints The PictureMate is a terrific solution. Price ($119.99) is pretty good too.

I think the Photo Stylus R800 is the best buy/most flexible in the offering. Locally, it's $299.00 at CompUSA. It's put out a borderless 8.5x11 that'll knock your socks off.

DTB1981:
Would you recomend a EPSON Stylus PictureMate[/quote

I use an Epson 925 at home, but have a PictureMate for travel. I just bring it on the plane as one of the 2 carryons. I'm very happy with both printers. My wife has an Epson R800 on her computer and it does an excellent job as well.

Back
Top Bottom