Looking for Sea Quest Diva weight pouch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeanne425

New
Reaction score
I lost one of my weight integrated pouches for the Sea Quest Diva BC on a dive. Does anybody know where I can get replacement pouches? I'm having trouble searching on line for them.

any aqualung dealer.. good luck finding it online... better luck trying to call a dive shop have them order it and mail it to you.. i wonder if aqualung will have a fit about that too

I'm pretty sure Leisure Pro carries replacement pouches for all Seaquest BCs. Try checking with them.

Thanks - I tried leisure pro and they only have the later model Diva pouches and I my BC is around seven years old and the pockets have since been redesigned. I called my dive shop in New York City (Pan Aqua) and they can get one for me.

I had the same problem when tracking down weight pockets for my girlfriend's Seaquest Eva. Ended up going to the LDS since they happen to have a pair for $40.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom