Genesis ReactPro download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go back to were you purchased it.
If its like the software for the ReAct, it will run you about $150.00 roughly that includes software and cable.

zahner:
My unit did not come bundled with any software or a cable and I don't see any info on their website. Where do I get the required items to download my log info?
Here is what you want.
http://www.diversdiscount.com/resources/frameset-cat.asp?cat=Computers

GENESIS REACT PRO DOWNLOAD KIT $119.95

Dive profiles are graphically rendered on your computer screen or print outs
Dive time, surface interval, dive number, depths and decompression status, maximum depth, bottom time, tank pressure, water temperature and all warning points entered during the dive
Up to 250 dives can be downloaded
Manually add personal data like name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, certifications, and even a photo
USB Connection to your desktop or Laptop computer
Windows platform including NT, XP and 2000

Mfg Part Number :
3900DR​

Dont know anything about this vender, it is just what turned up in a search. Your dealer will be able to get it for you.

Willie

I have the React Pro, but don't have the download kit. why? I don't think I'd get $150 bucks usage out of it.

I guess it might be usefull on a liveaboard trip where you're diving 5 dives a day and take your laptp. you can then at the end of the day download all your profiles I guess. Still don't think I'd use it much though after the "wow factor" wears off.

Note... this product (download kit) uses a DB9 serial connection and is not USB, so make sure your computer has a serial port on it. A lot of the newer computers don't have serial but only USB, especially most laptops bought in the last 2 years.

edit: actually I just found one that says it's USB, but found others have have DB9 in the pic. so check first before buying to make sure you get one that meets your needs and what ports you have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom