Smb @ 12m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DomaNitrogen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was diving sharm yesterday a local dive at the Temple. at the end of the dive on my way back i found an SMB on the bottom at 12m. Looked arround found no body i stoped the DM and tolled him he tolled me take; On the surface she tolled "that is the rules".

i was planning to buy one so i am very lucky. Anyways iS IT appropriate?

DomaNitrogen:
I was diving sharm yesterday a local dive at the Temple. at the end of the dive on my way back i found an SMB on the bottom at 12m. Looked arround found no body i stoped the DM and tolled him he tolled me take; On the surface she tolled "that is the rules".

i was planning to buy one so i am very lucky. Anyways iS IT appropriate?

I would have asked around. If it didn't belong to anyone within questioning range then keep it.

R..

MMm ask whom?? have u ever been to Sharm???

It's mostly boat dives, I am 110% sure it's not diver on my boat but it's not possible to ask other boats!!!...

The question is either leave it or take it?

If it wasn't someone on your boat then i would just take it and not worry about it. You could leave it on the bottom but that's not going to help anyone either.

R..

Well i just want that guilty concessions 2 go away :wink:,

Red Sea Shadow I had work for 1 day in Sharm and a friend of mine he owns a dive center so he had a group going local so i joined ... If i had time and came with my car i would have probably joined u guys in ur trip to dahab....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom