my reg arrived yesterday!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
my reg is here!!! zeagle envoy deluxe. i'm excited!! i think i'm gonna like the mouthpiece that's on there too. the rental regs i've always had have had a wider and shorter (front to back) mouthpiece and they kind of rub my gums the wrong way and i've actually gotten those horribly painful canker sores before because of it. this mouthpiece isn't so wide so it doesn't go all over your gums like that and the bite goes further back on your teeth. i'm ordering an SPG this weekend to put on there and i'll be good to go!!! yippeee........no more rental regs!!! only thing i'll have to rent now is a computer when i need one, and i plan to get my own computer next year.

Congratulations!! I dive an Envoy too and LOVE it! Easy breather at any depth, and a rock solid reg. It's great you like the mouthpiece, I found it rubbed my gums and I replaced mine with a SeaCure, which I recommend highly to eliminate jaw fatigue. Nothing better than having a mouthpiece that stays in without any effort. :D

yeah, we'll see how the mouthpiece goes. that was just based on holding it in my mouth a few seconds sitting here in the den. glad you like your reg. makes me feel good about my decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom