Going to Cali...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Need me to bring anything back? Order now and I will give you a Cali shippig addy then I can bring it back on the plane as Im traveling light. Let me know ASAP! Returning on Turkey day.

Have a great trip ... reminds me that I wanted to go pick up a nice 24# turkey to make some leftovers for the rest of the year ... maybe I'll get 2 of 'em this year :p

kidspot:
Have a great trip ... reminds me that I wanted to go pick up a nice 24# turkey to make some leftovers for the rest of the year ... maybe I'll get 2 of 'em this year :p
Turkey doubles?:D

Wildcard:
Need me to bring anything back? Order now and I will give you a Cali shippig addy then I can bring it back on the plane as Im traveling light. Let me know ASAP! Returning on Turkey day.
Rats! I just got a forklift from Oahu last month. Can you find me Suntory Whiskey? I think that is the spelling, Japanese, expensive, the biggest bottle you can. Got hooked on it in AK when Sebu bought Alyeska, last time I found it was in LA.

I'll look...
Just north of Sacramento.

Ahhh. Napa comes to mind, should be beautiful this time of year and i think its harvest season.

Love too! This is a quick trip but maybwe next time.

Please run by Nordstrom's at South Coast and pick up some stuff from Buffy, my personal shopper?

...just a few bags.

and I need a few things at Trader Joe's.... (how light are ya?)

Back
Top Bottom