Wrist Atmos 2 into a console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jibeho

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on a fence on what I want to do. I have the Atmos 2 wrist that I love and I had a old SP DC-12 in my console. The DC-12 went bad and I was thinking of buying ether a watch-computer and moving the atmos to a console mount or buying an existing console mounted Atoms 2 and keeping the Wrist as a backup. I have read that your out of Atmos 2s with the full console. Will I still be able to buy the empty boot for my wrist with a compass? If I get a Atmos 2 with out a compass will the compass still be available to add on?

Thanks

I agree. I am buying an Atmos 2 tomorrow and also want to put it on my console. After I return fromm Florida, I'll call to get the parts. I will also get the quick-disconnect so I can use the computer on either of my regulators.

Well I bought it today and have been reading the instruction book. I think it is more computer than I'll ever need.

The salesman at the dive shop told me that not only is the computer itself a different size than the "classic" hockey puck, the compass and the pressure gage are also different sizes so that nothing old fits the new. I would have bought the console version if my present compass fit. My pressure gage was replaced this summer at the last annual service. So I will learn to live with wearing the computer on my arm, or buckle it to a
d-ring on my BCD.

Oh well, such is "progress".

If this thread is still alive....I have a perfect Aeris boot I just removed an Atmos 2 from it has all the special parts needed to mount the Atmos. I want the wrist straps and pins.

Back
Top Bottom