Lake Pleasant Jan 26, 27 or 28 th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have hopes of diving Lake Pleasant next weekend and am in search of some dive buddies.
I have loked at the weather reports for next week, and it looks like it should be in the high 60's to low 70's.
I will be getting into Phoenix on Thursday night and was hoping to do a pm dive Friday , and some dives both Saturday and Sunday.
Please let me know if there are any takers out there .
Also how many tanks do you bring with when you go to the lake. I will be renting tanks, so I need to know how many I will need.
Thanks, Jim Breslin
P.S. GO CHICAGO BEARS. SUPER BEARS , SUPER BOWL !!!!!

Jim,

(Un)fortunately, I will be in San Carlos (Mexico; about 240 miles south of the border) that weekend.

Try posting here as well. http://bbs.scubaspecialties.com/

Scuba Specialties is one of the closer shops to Lake Pleasant and usually have people heading out pretty regularly, even in the winter.

Good luck, enjoy your visit.

John

Hi Jim.... I will be tied up in class on Friday pm...and that weekend...sorry...this came up but...looks like there will be some other divers there for you!!!

Jim there is a group of us going out on Saturday the 27th around 10:00AM, you are more than welcome to join us.

Garrett if you are up for it, you should join us as well. There are a few others from the board who are going to be there too.

If either of you are interested PM me and I will get the details to you.

Adam

AZ Desert Diver:
Jim there is a group of us going out on Saturday the 27th around 10:00AM, you are more than welcome to join us.

Garrett if you are up for it, you should join us as well. There are a few others from the board who are going to be there too.

If either of you are interested PM me and I will get the details to you.

Adam

Adam,

My wife made a commitment for me in the afternoon, and it looks like we will be out there around 9:00 instead of 10:00.

If anyone is interested in joining us, come on out. We will be at Scorpion Bay.

Craig

AZ_Zoner:
Adam,

My wife made a commitment for me in the afternoon, and it looks like we will be out there around 9:00 instead of 10:00.

If anyone is interested in joining us, come on out. We will be at Scorpion Bay.

Craig

WHAT!!! Tell her that you would rather be diving!!! LOL....Well it looks like we have two others that are going to join us. It sounds like Jim and Garrett are going to make it out there.

I can't wait to go diving.

Adam

AZ Desert Diver:
WHAT!!! Tell her that you would rather be diving!!! LOL....Well it looks like we have two others that are going to join us. It sounds like Jim and Garrett are going to make it out there.

I can't wait to go diving.

Adam

I'm just glad that I don't have to go to "Disney on Ice". Just drop them off.

Craig

I'm in for sure.
I do need to rent a few tanks for the weekend, any ideas for the best spot to get them.
I am staying in Suprise at my Mom's.
If we get to the lake at 9:00, I will pick up the tanks on Friday.
Also who rents 120's ? A few months back somebody posted that they were getting some 120's .
Thanks, Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom