Successful Spearfishing video or DVD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrgaryc

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this video. I'd like to use it for a spearfishing specialty course here in Jacksonville. I remember seeing it a few years ago and cannot find anything about it online. I like it better than the videos and DVD's about spearfishing that are currently in circulation because all they show is breath-hold diving and trophy hunting, totally irrelevant to the type of spearfishing we do in Jacksonville.

If anyone has a copy or know where they can get one, could you please post a message to my inbox on this site? Thanks.

Fishkilla hunts in the middle grounds and always on scuba. Their video's are used in spearfishing seminars and are very good to illustrate shot placement, stalking, and pinning down a fish.

The only difference may be that you line shaft and they freeshaft. But just like nitrox was new, I think more and more shooters are dropping the line and freeshafting even on the Florida East coast. I hunt off Jupiter and only freeshaft unless dropping on a wreck.

Fishkilla also has way more footage than what is on his site and works with several gun manufactures, so let him know what footage you are looking for and he probably has it.

Florida Middle Grounds Deep Sea Fishing and Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom