Bhb 3-22-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bookmark this wonderful site...it will give you the information you are seeking.

I use this site Tide Location Selection for Florida Atlantic (BHB is North Palm Beach). Sunday we'll have a few of us there for the morning tide. I have to drop a friend at the airport waaay too early in the morning so I should get there at around 8 and am going to play around before the rest of the crowd shows up at around 9. Tide is 10:07.

OOPS, they are 2007 aren't they? Brian, thanks for pointing that out.

ElCid's link ROCKS!

The rest of Wade's page is great for BHB divers though!

OOPS, they are 2007 aren't they? Brian, thanks for pointing that out.

ElCid's link ROCKS!

The rest of Wade's page is great for BHB divers though!

Well,,,,, :D Wade also has a weather page that you can customize to where you live in Florida that includes marine forecast, tides (correct for 2008), and current satellite observations: Local Weather, Tides, and Marine Forecast for Southeast Florida (note the customize option in the upper right corner of the page) Simply customize the page and then bookmark it. :)

That is linked to my browser toolbar and I check it every single day with my morning coffee!

Thanks for letting other folks know!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom