Short Miami Visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gijo1977

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum and unfortunately it is one that I am sure gets asked often...... :(

I will be visiting the Miami area from the 17th - 20th of April. My Fiance and i have recently been open water certified and would like to do a day diving (3-4 dives.) We are flying on the 20th so that only leaves the 18th as a suitable day for diving.

So the question is where should we go to get some good dives in? and where should we stay to make the most of our short stay Diving and Touristy stuff? (Are these 2 questions mutually exclusive?)

As we are from Australia I am finding it a little tough to make an informed decision about our Miami stopover. Any advice on where to go and how to get there would be really appreciated. Acommodation in the $100-150 range would be good for our budget.

Thanks for any help.

RJ's Diving Adventure .... is out of Miami and a great boat with a good crew. :)

I'll suggest diving with RJ Diving and staying at the Savoy Hotel. You'll be in the heart of South Beach.

For other things to do, I usually take folks from out of town to Everglades for an airboat ride. It's pretty unique to Florida and lots of fun.

Yep, what they said. RJ's and Savoy would be a good choice. Very short cab ride from hotel to the dock and it's all right there in sobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom