Looking for South Florida Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi! I am new to Scubaboard and I am moving to South Florida (Pembroke Pines area) next month. I love to dive and have been doing so for many years. I was lucky enough to grow up in Hawaii, so I am a little apprehensive about moving to Florida (what a change!) I am looking for people to dive with and just wanted to introduce myself and see if there where any groups that dive on a consistent basis.

I think if you provide a bit more information about the type of diving you prefer or would like to get into (i.e., beach, boat, wreck, reef, deep tech, photography, etc.), it may help.

Welcome to South Florida - Aloha!

There are several groups out here that you can pair up with. I recommend the ADA since they provide reduced rates/deals on various dives throughout the dive season. They also help provide a venue for solo divers. they have an awesome safety record since they check you out with one of the safety divers prior to your dives to ensure you are capable or need additional help.
scuba club south florida diving miami fort lauderdale palm beach

If you are into beach diving, there is a decent sized group of us that regularly beach dive. Check out the Trip & marketplace for upcoming dives. Any posted dive is an open invitation to join the fun!

I love wreck and have heard the beach diving in Florida is nice.

There are a bunch of great (and not so great:lotsalove:) divers down here in South Florida! Anytime you want to dive just post and one if not most of us will respond.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom